⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson

You walked through the halls of your high school, looking for your friends

You walked through the halls of your high school, looking for your friends. You spot them at some lockers with your crush, Deena Johnson.

Your friends, Kate Schmidt and Simon Kalivoda, were her friends as well, and that's what made you have some interaction with her.

You two barely talked, you guys weren't even friends. You just liked her. But she didn't like you.

She liked Sam Fraser.

And you were jealous of Sam because of that.

Of course, how can a pretty rich privileged girl like you like a girl who was in a marching band? And how could you be so jealous of a much less prettier blonde?

"Hey guys," you smiled at your friends. You looked at Deena and nodded at her, trying your best not to blush. You didn't want her to know you liked her.

"Hi Y/n," Kate grinned, holding onto her books. She was wearing her blue Shadyside cheerleader outfit.

"Y/n!" Simon chuckled, pulling you into a tight warm hug. You smiled nervously as Deena looked at you.

"Simon," you gritted your teeth, glaring at him. You turned back to face the Johnson girl with a smile. "So, Y/n.." Deena trailed off, looking at you up and down. You were also wearing a blue cheerleader outfit like Kate, except yours was more revealing. Your stomach was exposed and so were your arms.

Your mother had told you to wear the outfit to make you more 'prettier'. What she meant was: making you look like a slut.

"Nice outfit," Deena commented. You blushed, your cheeks turning a light pink color. "Thanks," you smiled. "You yourself have a good outfit too."

You mentally slapped yourself for saying that.

"Anyways, let's go to class, Y/n!" Kate interrupted you two, grabbing your arm roughly and dragging you away from Deena and Simon.

When you two were out of sight, she let you go. You looked at your arm and saw the bruise she left. You were about to complain to her when she said, "What type of compliment was that, girl?"

You looked at her in confusion. "The 'you yourself have a good outfit too' compliment," Kate remarked. I blushed in embarrassment. "You're better at complimenting people than that, Y/n. Get yourself together, Miss L/n." She giggled and playfully slapped your arm.

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Okay Miss Perfect." Kate dramatically gasped. "That hurt my feelings," she whined, placing her hands on her heart.

You gently pushed her as you walked in the direction of your class. "See ya later Kate!"

***

In class, Deena was writing you notes. She kept on asking you what happened with Kate. You ignored her attempts at trying to get your attention until a girl who looked similiar to Sam entered in the class.

You noticed Deena slightly frown. You knew she was thinking about her.

You sighed, there was no way you were getting Deena Johson.

a/n: i hope you liked it :)