⇶ 𝙟osh 𝙟ohnson

"There's only one person that knows all about this curse," Josh explained, looking at everyone

"There's only one person that knows all about this curse," Josh explained, looking at everyone. "I read this from one of the articles-there's a descendant of Sarah Fier around here." He began looking for the article through the pile of newspapers.

Deena grabbed one of the newspapers and scanned it, "Found it." She handed it to Josh, who then began quietly reading.

His expression slowly turned into shock as he looked up from the paper, looking over to you.

"Y/n Louise Fier."

a/n: haha plottwist! 🤪 if you don't understand this imagine, let me explain it to you. y/n louise fier is the real name of this y/n. she always went as y/n louise since her parents didn't want her to be bullied, you know? her parents also never told her about the curse or their family's backstory. so, when josh said that she's the descendant of the witch, he was shocked because he never knew.

(another thing: the reason why the article knew about y/n is because mayor will exposed it since he and the rest of the goodes knew. also, the article is old so it wasn't really popular and that's how none of the shadysiders knew.)