⇶ 𝙠urt

"I swear to god, Y/n," Kurt said, raising his voice

"I swear to god, Y/n," Kurt said, raising his voice. You followed him in the cabin and sighed, crossing your arms to your chest. "When will you stop getting trouble? I can't believe that I had to untie you from that tree."

"Ziggy was in trouble!" you defended yourself.

"Ziggy's an outcast! A Shadysider trash!" he exclaimed, looking at you.

You widened your eyes. "Wow," you frowned. "So now I'm Shadysider trash?" You scoffed, looking around the room. "I knew I shouldn't have dated you."

You were a Shadysider dating a Sunnyvaler-and that meant trouble. So when you saw the poor redhead getting tied to the Hanging Tree, you had to step in.

"No," Kurt sighed, walking closer to you. "No, baby, I'm sorry." He tried hugging you but you pushed him back.

You shook your head, "No, Kurt. It can't be like this anymore. Our whole relationship is toxic. You and I are toxic. You're a Sunnyvaler and I'm a Shadysider. You're a counselor and I'm a camper. This is wrong!"

Kurt was silent before looking down at the floor sadly. "I don't wanna lose you, baby."

"I don't want to either, Kurt. But we have to. It's for the better. I want you to be happy, and I'm sure you want me to be happy too."

You gently lifted his chin up and kissed his lips one last time before leaving the cabin.

a/n: angst😈 cause i love torturing y'all. thank you lexasgurl for your sweet and funny comments. ily you all.