⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [smut]

Walking through one of the store's aisles, you held your girlfriend Kate's hand

Walking through one of the store's aisles, you held your girlfriend Kate's hand. Suddenly, she pinned you to the nearest wall and lifted a shaky finger to her lips. "A killer's here," she whispered.
You followed her into the girls' bathroom and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god-" You were interrupted by Kate's lips smashing onto yours. You widened your eyes and gasped, kissing her back.

The two of you were filled with lust ever since your time in the school's bathroom. Kate began kissing your neck, making you moan. "Kate," you breathed out. "W- We shouldn't be doing this-"
"But you want it," Kate said. You had to agree, you did want it.

You let her continue attacking your neck with kisses until she stopped. She took off your shirt and bra, and began sucking on your breasts. "Kate," you moaned in ecstasy. "Kate!"

She began lowering down, taking off your pants. She began kissing your clothed area and then down your thighs.
"Kate!" you whimpered. "Kate!" She then took off your panties, kissing all over your wet area. She pumped a finger into you, making you almost scream. She continued this until you came all over her fingers.

"Let's go," she suddenly said. "We need to go with the others." You nodded and began cleaning yourself, putting back your wet panties and pants, hoping it wasn't obvious.

a/n: request by @Marthao9 sorry for making it so short :/ i hope you enjoyed though! :)