⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson

"What are we going to do?" Kate asked from the ambulance's driver's seat

"What are we going to do?" Kate asked from the ambulance's driver's seat. "They're all coming for Y/n's blood. Like, literally."

After a moment of silence, you finally got a plan. "I know," you said, glancing at your girlfriend Deena. You knew she wouldn't like it.

"I'll let them get me. As long as they're far away from you guys."

"No," Deena said, shaking her head. "No way, Y/n. You're not getting hurt."

"But I have to!" you protested, looking at her. "If I die, the curse will end."

"No," Deena said again. "Not happening. Josh, is there another way?" She looked at her little brother with a hopeful look.

He slowly shook his head, frowning.

Tears began coming out of her eyes as she looked at you, "No, no. No! I'm not losing you!"

"I have to, baby," you said, a tear rolling down your cheek. You held her hands tightly. "I'm sorry. I can't let anyone else get hurt. Please."

Deena was about to say something when Sam interrupted her, "Okay, the plan's settled. Josh, where can we do this?"

Suddenly, his eyes widened. He looked at Kate and nodded at her. She nodded back, as if she understood what he meant.

"Y/n, no," you heard Deena whisper to you. "Don't do this."

"I'm sorry."

a/n: this kind of sucks im sorry i rushed 😭😭😭 requested by euphoricghosts