⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman & 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [au]

["AND I LOVE YOU FOR INFINITY"]

"Tommy!" Cindy gasped as she looked at her boyfriend. He was bathed in the sticky crimson liquid of the campers, looking like a crime scene.
Cindy felt hot tears pool in her eyes and stream down her cheeks as she tried to find her words. The sweet boy that she once met was no longer with her.

Instead, a cruel monster was standing in front of her. An axe in hand, gripping it tightly, Tommy tilted his head. He seemed to be observing her.
His eyes landed on her stomach, which was the home of an unborn child that would grow up to be his.

"T- Tommy," Cindy choked on her sobs. He took a step closer to her. "Tommy, this isn't you. Please. S- Stop this. For the baby."
Her voice broke as she walked backwards, trying to get away from him as possible. Her ankle was broken though, so it was even harder for her.

"CINDY!"

Cindy whipped her head around to the sound of her name being called out by her sister. She saw Ziggy in the distance.
"CINDY! BEHIND YOU!" she screamed loudly. Cindy turned her head, but it was too late. Tommy slashed at her chest with his axe, missing her stomach.

Ziggy widened her eyes and ran at Tommy with full speed, hitting him and trying to defend her older sister.
The taller man grabbed the redhead by her neck, choking her and throwing her next to Cindy. The other killers appeared behind him, including Nurse Lane's daughter.

Tommy continued bashing into Cindy's chest with his axe, blood going everywhere and painting the green grass.
Ziggy choked on her blood as she watched the life leave her sister's eyes. She, too, also got stabbed by the Milkman.

The two Berman sisters laid motionless on the ground as they were murdered to death. Ziggy pleaded that the baby would survive. That the baby would survive and find a good family.
Her thoughts were interrupted when everything paused. The killers disappeared into nothing as darkness clouded her vision.

She heard loud and frantic footsteps arrive, a pair of strong arms hold her tightly. "Ziggy, please. Ziggy, no, no."
Nick.

After a minute, the ginger girl sat up, gasping for air. The ambulance sirens in the distance became louder and louder.
"Th- The baby," Ziggy widened her eyes. "Cindy- oh my god. The baby, Nick!" "It'll be fine," Nick reassured her. "Don't worry."

A group of paramedics soon arrived at the scene. Nick allowed them to grab Ziggy, while the others grabbed Cindy. The paramedics noticed Cindy's stomach.
They quickly rushed her into the vehicle. "What's going on?" Ziggy asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I think they're going to save the baby," Nick spoke. A small smile appeared on Ziggy's face as she thought of the possibility of being an aunt.
She shut her eyes and thought about Cindy. She would be so happy the baby would be saved.

16 YEARS LATER

"And...that's basically everything," C. Berman, now revealed as Ziggy Berman, sighed. She held her neice's hand tightly and sent her a sad smile.
"So...your mom is Cindy Berman?" Josh asked, looking at the girl sitting in front of him.

"Yeah. And named after her," she smiled softly, feeling tears in her eyes. She bit her lip and sighed shakily.
Deena nodded, frowning. "Can you help us out?" she asked, slightly raising her eyebrow. "Of course," Cindy nodded. "Anything to stop that damn witch."

"Great. But first, we need to get the hand."

a/n: i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! part two is coming soon haha. i love tommy and cindy and writing angst so 😭 i hope you guys have a good day or night!