⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman & 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [au] (part II)

[PART TWO]

[PART TWO]

The group arrive at the Shadyside Mall with an additional person-mall janitor Martin P. Franklin.
The moment Ziggy's eyes land on the tree in the middle of the big building, she tenses up.

The plan completely changed when Deena said she saw a vision of Sarah Fier when she grabbed her skeleton hand.
Since then, the real bad guy was revealed to be the Goodes, particularly Sheriff Nick Goode.

"So it was Nick?" Cindy had asked, eyes wide with shock. She glanced at her aunt, who had the same look.
"Nick possessed my father and made him kill... my mother?"

Deena nodded slowly. "Yes," she sighed. "And we can stop him." Ziggy covered her mouth with a shaky hand.
"Oh my... oh my god," she gasped. Cindy hugged her aunt. "Nick... it was Nick all along..."

"I'm sorry," Deena spoke, understanding their realization and surprise. "But we gotta do this now."
Josh nodded, and the car continued moving.

Now all the two Berman women could think about was their disgust for Nick Goode and his family.
"He ruined my parents' lives," Cindy spoke softly, making sure only Ziggy could hear. "He ruined everything."

"Your parents," Ziggy spoke, looking at her niece. She tried so hard not to cry when Cindy looked back at her. "Your parents were planning a perfect life together. And N- Nick ruined that."
Ziggy felt a tear roll down her cheek as she sighed shakily, pulling Cindy closer to her.

"And for them, we're going to kill this fucker."

a/n: not the best, but i tried. i kind of rushed so excuse the poor and short writing. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and have an amazing day or night!"