⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [au]

2 YEARS AFTER ENDING THE CURSE | 1996

"Y/n," you heard your late girlfriend's whispery voice. You gasped when you felt her. "Kate?"

"Y/n, I'm here," she kept saying. "Y/n, baby, I'm here."

You burst out into tears, her voice bringing back memories from the past. You remembered when you met her.. and when you lost her.

You remembered the pain you felt when you arrived at the scene of her bloody body in the breadslicer, her brain sliced into separate columns.

Josh and Simon also saw her body, but Simon was axed in the head by the Camp Nightwing killer seconds later, making Josh grab you and run away with you.

But after seeing your girlfriend's dead body and your best friend get killed, you didn't know what to do. You didn't know how to react-whether to stand there or to run away.

Thankfully, Josh made the decision before anything happened to the both of you.

Now, you were hallucinating Kate. You've had this happen to you ever since you lost her, but it was never as frequent as now.

"Kate?" you whispered, turning around. Your eyes widened when you saw a ghostly version of her. She was wearing the same clothes that she wore the day she died, except the only bloody thing was the large X on her chest.

"Y/n," she smiled hopefully. She watched as she ran towards you, pulling you in for a tight hug. "I'm here, Y/n. I'm here."

Your shock soon turned into sadness, crying on her shoulder as she slowly faded away into nothingness.

a/n: damn 😭 this one's sad af-but wait til you see part 2-now thats the sad shit 😭😭😭