⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [smut]

You were talking with your group of friends when a boy gave you a note

You were talking with your group of friends when a boy gave you a note. "What is this?" you asked him, raising your eyebrow. "It's from Tommy," the boy said quickly. "You told me to give it to you."

You grinned, thinking of your boyfriend. "Okay, thanks," you said as you opened the note, the boy walking away from you.

"What does it say?" one of your friends asked you. You glanced at her and looked back at the note, which read:

Come to my cabin ;)
- Tommy

"Nothing," you lied, biting your lip. You put the note in your pocket and began walking away from them. You headed to Tommy's cabin and entered it.

Everything was well organized. There were your favorite flowers in a vase on a desk, and a heart shaped chocolate box on a nearby table with a note on it.

You walked over to the table and smiled, taking the note and opening it.

Thanks for coming, babe. Take the chocolates :)
- Tommy

"So romantic," you whispered to yourself, opening the heart shaped box. Inside were all the chocolates he promised. You sighed happily.

Right when you were about to take one, Tommy walked in the room. You turned around and saw him wearing a suit. "Aww, babe," you pouted, walking over to him. "I would've gotten ready if I knew this was a date."

He chuckled, "It's okay, Y/n. I'm just glad you're here."

You pulled him in for a passionate kiss, one that changed into a lustful one. You moaned as Tommy squeezed your butt, shocking you almost.

You weren't expecting him to do that, but you still liked it.

You gasped when you felt his clothed boner. You looked down and your eyes widened. By the looks of it, he was long. You gulped, kind of nervous.

Before you met Tommy, you would sleep with many guys for money. You used them and then left them the next morning. The second you met Tommy, you completely changed. He was an angel in your eyes, like a blessing.

But now you were a little bit nervous. You and Tommy never had sex before. Tommy noticed the look on your face and frowned. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice shy.

You nodded, looking back up at him. "Y- Yeah, I wanna do this," you smiled. "You sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

Eveything went by so fast. You felt yourself fall into Tommy's bed, watching as Tommy crawled on top of you. Your breath hitched as he began sucking on your neck.

"Tommy," you moaned out. You felt his fingers brush your already wet core. "Tommy, please." He was teasing you, and you loved it.

Suddenly, you felt Tommy take off your shorts, your panties next.

You moaned when you felt him stick one of his fingers in you, going in and out slowly. You never had felt so much ectasy before.

He put another finger in you, then another. Right when you felt like you were going to come, he took them out. You whined at the lack of touch.

He suddenly took off his pants, his boner shown much more clearly. "Y/n, you're making me so hard," he groaned, taking off his boxers. "I love you."

"I love you more," you said. He crawled on top of you again, aligning his member to your area. You gasped when he slowly entered you.

"Tommy," you moaned, gripping on his arms tightly. You felt yourself almost scream when he began thrusting into you. He started with a slow pace, but then it quickened.

You were sure that everyone in the camp was hearing you and Tommy. He kissed you to stop you from moaning loudly.

"I'm going to come!"

Tommy's thrusts began getting sloppier, indicating that he also was reaching his high. "Come for me," he said as you began coming on his member.

He pulled out of you, his come on your stomach.

"I love you so much, Tommy," you said, out of breath. He fell beside you and chuckled. "I love you too, Y/n."

a/n: kinda sucky but i felt like we needed more male smut yknow? anyways i hope y'all enjoyed & see you on the next imagine!