⇶ 𝙨heila [smut]

It was your one year annivarsary with your girlfriend Sheila

It was your one year annivarsary with your girlfriend Sheila. Although you two weren't liked by the campers in Camp Nightwing, you still forced them to throw a party for you two.

When you led Sheila into the party, she was surprised and happy. "Omg, thank you baby!" she smiled brightly.

Your best friends Kurt and Will were there, but you felt like someone was missing.

Nick.

Nick was Will's brother. You didn't like him because he hung out with Shadyside trash Ziggy Berman, but you still wanted him to be there.

You watched as your girlfriend danced with her friends.

After a few hours, people started leaving, meaning you finally had some alone time with Sheila.

You grabbed her by her hand and took her to the female bathroom. "What is it?" she asked you, worried.

You shrugged with a mischevious smile, "Nothing, baby." You began taking off your dress slowly.

You watched as her eyes widened, looking up and down at your body. You had only a bra and your panties on.

You walked closer to her, pulling her light blue shoulder straps down her arms, undressing her slowly.

You smirked when you saw her matching blue bra and panties. "You're so sexy, god," you basically moaned out as you felt her breasts.

You heard her breath hitch as you lowered your hands to her stomach, close to her panties.

You looked at her with a do-you-want-to-do-this look. She nodded, biting her lip.

You pushed her to the wall and began kissing her, your hand trailing down to her panties and ripping them off of her.

She gasped, not expecting your move.

You bit your lip, looking up at your girlfriend as you crouched down to her area. You began messaging her thighs before rubbing her clit.

She moaned, both her hands on the wall. She whimpered as you entered your fingers in her area, pumping them in and out.

"P- Please just fuck me," she moaned out.

You nodded and stood up, lifting her up and placing her on the bathroom sink. You began licking her folds, your tongue entering her area.

She gasped out in pleasure and held your head, pushing you further into her. You tasted her juices on your tongue as you sucked on her clit.

"Y/n!" she yelled, grabbing your hair tightly and pulling it sometimes. "I- I'm going to come!"

You began vigorously pumping both your fingers and tongue in and out of her, making her reach her high and come on your face.

You stood up slowly and kissed her, holding onto her waist. You made sure to make her taste her juices.

After that day, you finally claimed Sheila to be yours.

a/n: requested by @MultiFandomGirl228! thank you for requesting!

also, two smut imagines in a row? damn 👀 y'all are thirsty lmao