⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [smut]

"Y/n? Can- Can you help me?"

You gulped as you opened the stall door that your friend Kate was in. You were nervous about what was about to happen.

"Okay.." you said in an awkward tone.

Your breath hitched when you saw Kate in her bra and under wear. It made you nervous and feel hot inside.

She slowly turned around and you saw the hook in her bra. "Can you hook it for me? I- I can't reach it."

You nodded, even though she wasn't looking, and got close to her. You lifted your shaky hand to the bra hook and hooked it.

"All done," you muttered, loud enough for her to hear you.

She turned around and smiled, "Great. Thanks."

You couldn't stop staring at her beautiful body and facial features. "Y- You're beautiful," you said with a shy smile.

She was silent as she leaned in towards you, planting her lips on yours. Your lips were chapped while hers were soft and plump.

You placed your hands on her chest and began lowering them until you reached her breasts. You started massaging them, making her moan.

"Do you want to do this?" you asked her.

"Hell yeah."

You took off her bra, her breasts exposed to you. You began licking her nipples, making them hard.

You then lowered yourself to her area and looked at her for reassurance. She nodded, meaning you could continue.

You slowly slipped off her underwear and saw her area. You began cat licking it before entering your tongue in her.

She moaned loudly at the move. She was not expecting it.

"Oh my god, yes!" you heard her moan as you continue inserting your tongue in and out of her. After a few minutes, she yelled, "Y/n! I'm about to come!"

You continued and quickened your pace, tasting her juices in your mouth. Once she came on your face, you stood back up and grinned, "How did I do?"

"You did amazing!"

a/n: y'all i was nervous about this one