⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman [smut]

Trinity smirked as she placed her girlfriend Cindy on the counter, creating love bites all over her neck

Trinity smirked as she placed her girlfriend Cindy on the counter, creating love bites all over her neck. She was about to rip off her shorts when she stopped her.

"W- Wait," Cindy said. "I- I wanna try."

Trinity grinned, "Try to dominate me?" She licked her lips and leaned forward, "Okay. Try."

Cindy bit her lip as she began nervously taking off her girlfriend's shirt. Once her shirt was removed, she thought about her next action.

Trinity was waiting patiently, but really, she just wanted to fuck Cindy. And this was making her more turned on.

Cindy took off Trinity's bra and threw it to the floor, her bare nipples exposed to the cold air. She took her time to kiss her, rubbing her nipples.

"I don't know how you do it," Cindy chuckled nervously after pulling away.

"It's okay, babe," Trinity smiled. "Let me take care of this."

She ripped open Cindy's polo shirt, not caring about her complaints. She then took off her shorts and panties.

"Are you ready?"

Cindy nodded eagerly.

Without any warning, Trinity entered her finger into her area, a loud moan escaping from her lips.

"TRINITY!" she screamed as her girlfriend continued, entering another finger and another. It was to the point her whole hand entered her.

When Trinity pulled out, her hands were slimey with Cindy's juices. "Turn around on your knees," she ordered.

Cindy did as she was told to, her ass in the air.

Trinity slapped her cheek hard, smirking. She then entered her finger in her hole, fucking her.

This continued until Cindy felt herself reach her high. Trinity rolled her over on her back and began entering two fingers into her area.

Cindy screamed as she came on her girlfriend's fingers. "Trinity!" she moaned, out of breath.

Trinity grinned mischeviously. "I knew I'd punish you well."

a/n: 😭 @Wdw_smuts_jeepernuts here ya go! i made a lot of cindy smuts 😭😭 i hope y'all enjoyed!