⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman [smut]

You were cleaning the Mess Hall with Cindy and Tommy when you heard some noises in the kitchen

You were cleaning the Mess Hall with Cindy and Tommy when you heard some noises in the kitchen. "I'll go check it out," both you and Cindy said at the same time.

You two looked at each other and laughed, walking into the kitchen together.

When the kitchen door closed, you pushed Cindy to the wall and began kissing her. You watched as her eyes went wide, but she went along with it.

Seeing her get frustrated moments earlier got you turned on. "I want you, Cindy," you practically moaned out. "I want all of you."

"I want you too," she grinned, biting her lip. She nodded as your hand trailed down to her shorts. You ripped them off of her, her underwear following afterwards.

You crouched down to her area and licked your lips. You began teasing her by massaging her thighs before rubbing her clit.

She moaned, one of her hands flying to her mouth to prevent herself from making any more noises. She whimpered as you entered your fingers in her area, pumping them in and out.

"Please just fuck me," she said breathlessly.

You nodded and stood up, lifting her up and placing her on the kitchen counter. You began licking her folds, your tongue entering her area.

She gasped out in pleasure and held your head, pushing you further into her. You tasted her juices on your tongue as you sucked onto her clit.

"Y/n!" she yelled, grabbing your hair tightly and pulling it sometimes. "I- I'm going to come!"

You began vigorously pumping both your fingers and tongue in and out of her, making her reach her high and come on your face.

You stood up slowly and kissed her, holding onto her waist. You made sure to make her taste her own juices.

Afterwards, you two cleaned yourselves and walked out of the kitchen to see Nurse Lane attacking Tommy.

a/n: requested by @IssabellaWoods6! i copied the smut part from my sheila smut imagine 😭 im sorry, i just didnt want to write lol i hope yall enjoyed 😏