⇶ 𝙟oan [smut]

[couldn't find any more gifs]

Joan was showering in her cabin when she heard something outside the bathroom door. "Y/n?" Joan called out, wondering if maybe you were there.
When nobody responded, Joan turned the shower off and stepped out, wrapping a white clean towel around her bare body.

She walked out of the bathroom and looked around, seeing no one. That's when you appeared out of nowhere, sitting seductively on her bed with only lace bra and panties.
"Y/n!" she gasped out, startled. "I didn't see you-wait, what are you doing here?" You slowly stood up and walked closer to your girlfriend.

"You look so good babe," you muttered with a smirk, eyeing Joan down and up. Once you were behind her, you placed your hands on her waist. "Let go of the towel, baby."
The way you spoke made Joan wet. She obeyed you and dropped the towel, revealing her naked body to you.

You bit your lip in amusement as you watched her squirm in your gaze. You trailed your cold fingers down her back, making her shiver. "Y/n," she breathed out. "P- Please. Just fuck me."
You slowly shook your head, wrapping your arms around her waist. "But I love teasing you honey.." you replied to her as you entered one of your fingers into her area, making her moan.

"Oh Y/n," she gasped as you pumped more fingers into her wet area. "Y/n- Y/n! Please."

You pulled away from her area, licking her juices off your fingers. "On the bed," you ordered. "Now."
Joan walked towards her bed and laid on it, waiting for your next move. You slowly walked towards her and climbed onto her.

You connected your lips to hers as you moved your hands down her body, the kiss becoming passionate and lustful. "Fuck," Joan bit her lip as you entered your finger into her.
"Y- You're so good Y/n," she moaned. You began entering another finger into her, continuing this until she came all over your hands.

But it wasn't over just yet.

You stood up and opened a drawer, grabbing your black strapon. "H- Holy shit," Joan widened her eyes. "Where'd you get that? How was it in there?"
You grinned at her reaction as you said, "I put it there, baby." She gulped as she watched as you put on the strapon, tying it around your waist.

"Are you ready?" you asked her, raising your eyebrow slightly. She nodded and prepared herself as you slowly entered the strapon inside of her.
"O- Oh my god!" Joan almost yelled. You waited for her to get used to the size. That's when you began thrusting into her.

You watched as her chest heaved as you fastened your pace, making her moan louder and louder each time.
Seeing her like that satisfied you. The way she easily became submissive to your actions of pleasing her-you loved it way too much.

And you were sure to keep on doing this.

"Y- Y/n!" Joan yelled. "I- I'm going to come!" "Not yet baby," you told her breathlessly. "Keep on going, I know you can."
After a few more minutes Joan finally came, her white liquid seeping down her wet area and onto the bed.

You pulled out of her and took off the strapon, walking into the bathroom to wash it. As Joan sat up, you heard her groan.
"Now I have to shower again. I have to go meet Kurt," she sighed.

You raised your eyebrow as you glanced at her. "Kurt? Why?" you asked, jealousy sparking in you.
"Some counselor meeting," she explained. "You should go too-since you're also a counselor."

You turned off the lights as you stepped out of the bathroom. "Yeah, I don't do that." You walked towards the drawer and opened it, placing the strapon back in there.

You sighed contently as you stood up, "Well, see you later Joan." You gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and walked out of the cabin.

a/n: request by @NeStEa-0- ! i hope you enjoyed :) my writing has definitely upgraded