⇶ 𝙨imon 𝙠alivoda

You hated Simon Kalivoda

You absolutely despised him.

You couldn't even look at him straight in the eye because of how much hatred you had for him.

He was the reason why you moved out of Shadyside and moved into Sunnyvale.

It was October 1993, the air was chilly and ghostly. Every little whisper that you heard come from someone's lips would reach your ears.

One little whisper caught your attention. It came from Kate Schmidt. She was whispering to the new student that she was supposed to give a tour around the school to.

"Y/n L/n banged my friend, Simon. She also banged other boys in this building. Stay away from her, she's a slut."

You was so angered by her false comment that you couldn't stop yourself when you punched her in her face. All the students in the hallway surrounded you two.

"I'm a slut, yeah?" you said, smiling humorlessly. "Don't fuck with me, Schmidt. Or else I'll fuck up your pretty little face."

A security guard grabbed you roughly and took you to the principal's office. When you arrived to the office, you didn't even look at the man sitting in front of you.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n," he sighed, already used to your behavior. You always acted like this. You were a true Shadysider.

"When are you going to stop picking fights?"

"I didn't!" you exclaimed, abruptly standing up. "It was Kate Schmidt! She started all this drama!"

Your principal nodded skeptically, "Mhm, yeah right. Tell me, Y/n, how's life at home?"

You flinched slightly at his question, "Why do you care?"

He sighed, "You're right. I don't. You can go now."

You left his office silently, looking at the floor. You suddenly bumped into someone-Simon Kalivoda.

You growled in anger when you saw him. "Why the fuck did you tell everyone we 'banged'? It's not even true."

He laughed in your face, "Who cares, Y/n? Have some fun in your life for once!" He grinned and started walking away.

You were about to grab him by his backpack when someone stopped you. You turned around and glared at the person with their hand on your shoulder.

"Hey," your friend, Deena, said. "What's up?" She was coincidentally friends with Simon as well. "Hey, can you tell your friends to stop fucking around with me? Thanks," you said, walking away from her.

Ever since that day, Deena began hanging out with them more, ditching you. She also broke up with her girlfriend, Sam, the next year.

Sam also moved to Sunnyvale, and she became your best friend. You two, and her boyfriend Peter, would hang around a lot.

You didn't like Peter but you didn't say anything, thinking that if you complained about one little thing, Sam would leave you and you'd become friendless.

And because you didn't want to move to another town, you made yourself become better and a little bit more Sunnyvale perfect.

That was all until Ryan Torres snapped, and mysteries were being discovered. You reunited with Deena, and saw Kate and Simon as well.

a/n: this sucks but whatever. its confusing 😭😭i knoww