⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later

You walked in the cave type of room along with your best friends Cindy, Alice, Arnie and your boyfriend Tommy

You didn't know what you were doing. You just wanted to know about the witch Sarah Fier, but also about Cindy.

Ever since Tommy got attacked by Nurse Lane, Cindy had began trying to find out why she did it. She concluded that Nurse Lane did drugs.

You believed her, but then Alice said something about the witch's curse and it doubt your beliefs.

You kept checking in on your boyfriend, afraid that something might happen to him. He was not looking good.

Tommy decided to sit on a rock and you let him rest. Arnie stayed with him while you and your two best friends walked further into the cave.

That's when you turned around to check on Tommy again, and saw him get up with an axe in his hands. He began slashing at Arnie's face over and over again.

You screamed as loudly as you could in fear, making Cindy and Alice turn around and see the murder.

Alice grabbed you as rocks began falling in between you and Tommy, dividing you two.

You gasped in shock, "WH- WHAT WAS THAT?"

Alice began sobbing because of Arnie while you sobbed because of Tommy. "TH- THAT WAS NOT THE SWEET TOMMY I KNOW!" you exclaimed, Cindy silently listening to you. "WHY DID HE KILL HIM?"

Cindy pulled you in for a tight and warm hug, assuring you that everything is alright, but it wasn't.

You were panicking because you just watched your boyfriend kill your best friend. And it made you confused, sad, and angry. Angry because you couldn't have stopped him.

It was all too late.

a/n: if you guys don't know, i have a tommy slater book! the main character is devine berman, sister of cindy and ziggy.

if you like tommy, then that book is for you! it's called 'psycho'!