⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman

"Got you!" you said with a smirk when Ziggy bumped into you

"Got you!" you said with a smirk when Ziggy bumped into you. You and your group of friends were chasing her for fun, but little did you know that your best friend Sheila had other plans.

You grabbed Ziggy as she tried getting out from your grasp. You took her to Sheila, who tied her up to the Hanging Tree.

"Wait, this wasn't the plan," you said, furrowing your eyebrows. "Let her go, Sheila." Sheila laughed wickedly, "Y/n, this was the plan. Tie her up and torture her. She stole my damn money."

You were about to untie Ziggy when Sheila's friends grabbed you. "HEY!" you yelled when you saw Sheila take out her lighter from her pocket. "SHEILA! STOP!"

You watched in horror as Sheila began burning Ziggy's arm, making some of her friends try to stop her.

She turned off the lighter and turned around, "You too?" She groaned when she saw Kurt and Nick Goode running towards everyone.

"Oh shit, Will, it's your brother," one of Sheila's friends said. You snickered, knowing that they were going to get in trouble.

You kicked Sheila's friends off of you and ran back into Camp Nightwing the other way around. You weren't planning on getting in trouble at all.