⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman [smut]

You were with your best friend Ziggy at the lake of Camp Nightwing

You were with your best friend Ziggy at the lake of Camp Nightwing. "Alright, I think I'm going to jump in," you said, glancing at her.

She nodded, and watched as you dove straight into the cold water. You came back at the surface with a gasp. "It's so freaking cold!"

Ziggy laughed, "Okay, I'm jumping in!" She jumped in the water and floated back to the surface.

"That was so easy. It's not even cold."

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Yeah, okay, Supergirl."

Ziggy smiled, examining your facial features. She was mesmerized by your beauty, and you were too about her.

Suddenly, she slowly neared you. You looked at her with confusion until she planted her lips on your soft ones.

You gasped and swam backwards. "What?" she asked, worried. "D- Did I do something wrong?"

"They can see us, Ziggy!" you exclaimed, gesturing at the campers on land.

She smirked, "Follow me."

You followed her out of the lake and into the forest. She grabbed you and pushed you into a tree, kissing you.

You moaned when she began kissing your neck, slowly becoming into sucking. You felt her hands go down to your waist, holding you.

"I- I want to do this," you said breathlessly. "With you." She looked into your eyes and nodded.

The two of you begin taking off your clothes, leaving yourselves bare naked in the middle of the forest. You both didn't mind though.

With one of her hands, she began massaging your breast. Her mouth was on the other breast while her other hand was on your wet area, rubbing your clit slowly.

You were a moaning mess, holding onto her orange-reddish hair and pulling it. You figured out that she liked your hair pulling, so you started doing it more.

Suddenly, your felt her fingers enter you. You almost screamed loudly, but she kissed you to stop you. She didn't want anyone to hear you guys, and neither did you.

After Ziggy entered almost all of her fingers in you, you felt like you were about to come. "I- I'm gonna come," you moaned out.

"Come for me," Ziggy whispered in your ear, and it sounded more like an order. You liked her dominance.

After letting out all your juices on her hand, she brought her hand to her lips and licked her fingers.

You kissed you and you felt yourself on her lips. "You're so hot, Y/n," Ziggy grinned.

"And so are you, Berman."

a/n: request made by @red_as_a_girl