⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser

"Mom," Samantha Fraser said, walking into the living room where her step mother was

"Mom," Samantha Fraser said, walking into the living room where her step mother was. "Yes?" the older woman said, glancing at her. Her gaze concentrated on the television screen.
Sam hesitated about what she was going to say. All her life, she knew something was wrong with her. She knew that it started with you.

The moment she laid eyes on you that fall day, the breeze chilling her as she looked at you. That was the moment she found out she liked girls.
Girls who were you.

"I- I like girls," she said quickly, closing her eyes so she wouldn't see her step mother's reaction.

There was silence. Dead silence. The television must've been turned off. She heard footsteps getting closer.
That silence was soon interrupted by a sharp pain on her cheek, making her fall. Sam opened her eyes and gasped, tears pooling out of her eyes.

Her step mother hit her.

For the first time ever.

"You're a disgrace!" the woman in front of her yelled angrily. "Go to your bedroom! Now!"
Sam scrambled up the stairs as she heard her step mother yell, "I will be letting your father know! And when he finds out-he'll be furious!"

Sam sobbed as she ran into her room, shutting the door closed. She fell on her bed and grabbed her pillow, holding it tight.
It was all your fault. It was your fault she had fallen in love with you.

It was her fault she became a disgrace like her mother said.

a/n: idk mannn :/ i think this one kind of sucks 😭😭😭😭 it make me cry too🥺😭 i hope y'all enjoyed