⇶ 𝙝eather 𝙬atkins

You quietly walked in the B

You quietly walked in the B. Daltons bookstore when you saw your friend Heather with the store's phone pressed on her ear. She was looking away as she talked with the person on the other line.

Suddenly, she finished calling the person and put the phone back where it was, noticing you immediatly.

"Y/n?" she scoffed, grinning. "What are you doing here? I thought you were banned from this store!"

"Yeah," you rolled your eyes, stepping into the light. You looked around the store. "It's also closing, but whatever." You smiled.

She sighed, "So, what's up?"

"Eh," you said, shrugging. "I was going to scare you but then you caught me." She chuckled. "Wow, look at that," she said. "Little miss Y/n Goode, trying to scare me."

"Okay, but it was just going to be a harmless scare. You know, jump out of nowhere and spook you."

She smirked, "Nice. But anyways, I'm closing so you better get out." She shooed you away. "Now."

"Okay!" you giggled, walking out of the bookstore. "Bye Heather!"

"Bye Y/n!"

Little did you know, that was the last time you'd see your friend alive.

a/n: made y/n a goode now lol. btw, y/n is the youngest goode so she doesn't know about the curse or anything about her family so she wasn't expecting heather to die.