⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [smut]

You were in Nurse Lane's office with Alice, Arnie, Cindy, and your boyfriend Tommy

You were in Nurse Lane's office with Alice, Arnie, Cindy, and your boyfriend Tommy. You had followed Cindy into the office while she was following Alice and Arnie.

"Give me my purse back!" Cindy cried, glaring at Alice. "Fine, fine," Alice rolled her eyes, laughing. She threw the purse in Cindy's arms.

Suddenly, in the corner of your eye, you saw Alice sneak up to your boyfriend, scaring him as she jumped.

"Alice!" It was now your turn to be mad at her. "What, Y/n?" she asked, smirking. "Overprotective of your boyfriend, huh? Don't want to get him scared, huh?"

You rolled your eyes and grabbed Tommy's hand gently, as if he was fragile and might break. "Let's go," you whispered to him. "They're just idiots."

He sighed and nodded, following you out of the office.

While you two were walking towards his cabin, Tommy pushed to you to a tree. You gasped as you looked at him in confusion. His eyes were full of lust.

"Y/n.." he said, glancing at the ground. "I- I love you.."

"I love you too, Tommy," you smiled. "I- I want you."

He kissed you passionately, "Do you want to do this?"

You thought about it. "Yes."

Tommy nodded and smirked, "Follow me."

You followed him into the woods, the sky turning dark.

You gasped when you felt him push you to another tree. He began sucking on your neck, leaving love bites. You moaned as he took off your shirt.

He began taking off your bra, kissing your breasts and sucking on your nipples. "Oh," you moaned, grabbing his hair and pulling it slightly. "Tommy."

You began taking off your shorts, desperate for more. You were about to take off your panties when he stopped you.

You watched as he ripped your panties off himself. He lowered himself to your area, rubbing your clit in circles.

"Tommy," you gasped, holding onto his hair. He continued, quickening his pace. "Tommy! Oh!"

He entered one of his fingers into you, making you almost scream. Then he entered another, and he began pumping them in and out of you.

You felt so much ecstasy, moans coming out from your mouth occasionally.

Suddenly, he stopped.

He began taking off his pants, and then his boxers.

You watched as his member stood up, already hard.

"Turn around," Tommy said.

You did as he said so and gasped when you felt him enter you, getting adjusted to his length. You moaned as he thrusted into you.

He quickened his pace and you screamed. He covered your mouth with his hand as he continued.

"I'm going to come!" you moaned.

"Me too," he groaned.

He pulled out of you, coming all over your back. You also came, your white liquid dripping all over your legs and to the ground.

After cleaning up and putting your clothes back on, you two decided to go back to the camp together.

"Y/n, I need to do something real quick," Tommy said. "Go on without me."

You nodded and walked out of the woods, walking back into the camp.

You checked Nurse Lane's office and nobody was there. "They're probably back in their cabins," you rolled your eyes, walking out of the cabin.

That's when you heard an ear piercing female scream coming from the woods.

a/n: requested by Mrs_Stanxx ! tommy turns 😐🪓 in the end 😭😭😭😭 yikes