⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman

"Hello?" Cindy Berman asked, worry in her tone

"Hello?" Cindy Berman asked, worry in her tone. She had heard a noise in the Mess Hall while she was cleaning with her boyfriend, Tommy Slater, and went to investigate in the kitchen. Now there was another noise that she heard.

"BOO!" you yelled, jumping out of your hiding spot.

Cindy gasped as she stumbled backwards, holding onto some nearby things to stop her fall. "Not funny, Y/n."

You laughed as you pointed at her, "You're such a scaredy cat, Cindy! You looked like you almost pissed your pants!"

Cindy glared at you and sighed, easing her frown. She then began laughing with you, making you confused as hell.

"Wh- Why are you laughing?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're not supposed to laugh." Suddenly, you felt yourself being lifted.

You looked behind you to see Tommy lifting you up. "H- Hey!" you cried, frowning as you looked back at Cindy. "Put me down, Tommy!"

He gently put you down and smirked. You glared up at him.

"Whatever, losers," you said playfully with a smirk. "I'm going. Peace out, love birds." You sighed when you exited the Mess Hall.

"Did it work?" Ziggy, your best friend, asked you as she approached you. You shook your head, "No." "What do you mean it didn't? She didn't get scared?" Ziggy asked.

"Oh- I mean, yeah, she did."

You chuckled nervously and sighed. Ziggy furrowed her eyebrows, "Hey, listen, Y/n. Cindy's an idiot for not liking you back. You deserve someone better than her."

You shrugged.

You've liked Cindy ever since you two were kids. That was until she met Tommy and everything came crashing down. She barely talked to you.

And because of that, you made friends with Ziggy, who you then told about your crush on Cindy.

That day, Ziggy told you to prank Cindy and confess to her, but you freaked out when Tommy picked you up.

But, you always have another day to do it.

a/n: i hate this imagine, its so confusing