⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later

"God

"God.." you muttered, trembling as you sat under a table. You were hiding from the killer that had entered the camp somehow.

"Wh- Why did this have to happen?" you asked yourself, your voice breaking. You began sobbing when the door slammed open.

You gasped and widened your eyes, looking around.

As you tried your best on staying quiet, the killer's footsteps were getting louder and louder.

Shit, shit, shit you thought to yourself What do I do?

While you were freaking out, the killer stopped moving, listening closely.

You thought the killer was gone and chuckled in relief, "Thank god."

That's when you saw the table being flipped-he had found you.

You screamed and ran, not caring to look at him. You gasped when you heard him following you.

You turned your head around to face him. "TOMMY?!"

You couldn't believe your eyes-sweet goody two shoes Tommy Slater, boyfriend of the perfect Cindy Berman, was the killer.

He was chasing you with a bloody axe in his hands.

"OH MY GOD!" you screamed, looking for an exit. You two were in the Mess Hall's kitchen, and it was not going too well for you.

You turned around and grabbed a nearby pan, hitting him with it. You ran around him and left through the door.

The cold air hit you as you continued running. "HELP!" you called out. "HELP!"

But there was no one.

"Oh my god, oh my god," you cried, tears falling out of your eyes. "Where is everyone?" You noticed that the buses were gone. "Shit-did they leave me here? Did- did they forget about me? Oh- oh my god."

You broke down crying and stopped running. Your legs were aching with pain and tiredness. You had given up.

You were ready to die.

a/n: another request of @Wdw_smuts_jeepernuts ! i hope y'all enjoyed 🤗