⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later

You and Tommy were best friends, almost like siblings

You and Tommy were best friends, almost like siblings. You never knew that he had a crush on you. Sadly, he knew that he could never have you because you had a crush on Will Goode.

Everyone was surprised when they found out you liked Will. But really, you liked him more than just a crush. You loved him.

The first person you ever told was Tommy, obviously. He was your best friend.

His reaction was sad to say the least. He was heart broken, but he never showed it.

"Hey Tommy..." you said as you approached him. He looked up at you and smiled, "Hey Y/n, what's up?"

"I want to tell you something," you said, thinking about Will. He raised his eyebrow, "What is it?"

"I like Will."

Tommy's smile faltered when he heard those three words slip out of your mouth. You smiled and blushed, "Do you think I should go tell him?"

"I- I don't know," he said, fake smiling. "But I guess you should."

The next day, you had confessed to Will and became his girlfriend since he had liked you as well.

Tommy was heartbroken. He stayed in his cabin for the rest of days, thinking about how you liked Will more than he did.

One night, you realized he was missing and decided to go look for him. You entered his cabin and saw Tommy looking out the window. He was staring at the moon.

"Tommy?"

Your voice made him flinch as he turned around and saw you. His eyes were filled with love when he saw the white dress you were wearing. Your hair was braided and you had lip stick on.

You looked like an angel to him.

"Yes?" he asked, his voice hoarse. He cleared his throat and smiled. "D- Did somebody tell you that you look beautiful tonight?"

"Why, thank you Tommy," you said, slightly blushing at the compliment. "What are you doing in here and not at the party? You should be celebrating the Luna Festival. You love this time of the year."

Tommy chuckled, "You still remember."

"Well, of course, silly," you said, biting your lip. You approached him and sighed. "What's up?"

Tommy sighed as he looked back up at the moon, making you look up at it as well. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Mhm," you hummed.

After a moment of silence, Tommy spoke up. "Y/n, you know that I love you, right?" he said, looking at you. You looked at him and smiled, "Of course, silly, I love you too."

"No, like, I'm in love with you."

Your eyes widened when you realized what he meant.

"Tommy, I..."

"No Y/n," he said, standing up. You stood up as well, frowning. "I know that you don't love me. You're with Will." He chuckled humorlessly as he sighed. "You always liked him," he said. "How's your relationship with him? Tell me, Y/n. Does he treat you like a queen-"

"Tommy, stop!" you said, raising your voice slightly. This startled him and yourself. You sighed as you rubbed your face. "Will cheated on me, Tommy. We broke up yesterday."

Tommy frowned as he said, "Where is he? I'm going to kill him!" He began storming out of the cabin.

"No, Tommy!" you said, grabbing his arm before he could leave the cabin. He stopped walking and sighed. He was too embarrassed to look at you. "Tommy, look at me," you said. When he didn't listen, you grabbed his cheek gently and turned his head around slowly.

"Tommy," you sighed, glancing down at the floor. "I'm so sorry. I should've known Will was a horrible person."

"Who did he cheat on you with?"

You shut your eyes closed as you said, "Sheila."

You gasped when you felt Tommy's lips on yours. You opened your eyes and widened them.

When he pulled away, he smirked, "Now he has a taste of his own medicine."

a/n: this is the longest one i've made yet! 674 words including this a/n.