Tomorrow is too late to love me// Jericho

"A year" you sobbed, your head throbbing from a headache and your body shaking from the panic attack you just had.

"I can't believe you lied and cheated on me for a year." you yelled as Jericho stood there motionless, his eyes scanning the room, avoiding yours.
"How? How did you sleep at night? How did you lie to my face everyday and how did you not die with guilt? I don't understand" you yelled again feeling like the room was spinning.

You slide down the wall of your bedroom finally done letting out your anger and submitting to the sadness.
Jericho sat next to you.

"I don't know Y/N, I really don't. I don't have an excuse or a reason for justification, I just know I love you and-"

"Don't" you said cutting him off
"We've been dating for two years and you couldn't tell me my middle name. I was never yours and you don't love me. You're just scared to be without me." you said with a bit of a sad smirk on your face

"No no Y/N that's not true, I just-"

"Did you love her?" You asked cutting him off

You laughed when he didn't answer.

"It's funny how you can love someone so much and literally forget that you're a person without them and your very existence feels like it's based on your love for them and it can never be enough" You say

"Y/N I want you. I don't care about her." He argued

"Jericho you want what you can't have but sadly life doesn't always work in your favor" you say as you get up and pack your stuff.

"I don't regret getting my heart broken by you Jericho, it was quite the roller coaster but I'm getting off now. I never liked roller coasters anyway." You say giving him a kiss before walking out of your shared apartment. Looking back as you open the door to see tears flowing out of his eyes.

"Tomorrow is too late to love me Jer." you say as you walk out of the apartment.