Home❤️ // Any

"They're fighting again aren't they?" Your boyfriend asks as he opens the door to his apartment and you nod your head.
He laughs and opens it wider so that you can come inside.
"What happened this time?" He asks as you guys walk to his room.

"She actually caught him with the girl this time." you say in sarcastic shock

"When is your roommate gonna leave him?" He asks

"On her death bed." you joke as you go through his drawers until you find your favorite shirt of his and change into it.

You both climb into his bed and you lay your head on his chest as he plays with your fingers.

"You know I've been thinking you know you come over here at all times in the night and you always have to wake up early to go get ready for the day wouldn't it be easier if all your stuff was here?" He asks and you laugh at his attempted smoothness.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" You ask with a smirk and he nods

"I love when you're here. I kinda need my person around me at all times." he says pulling you closer.

"I mean I don't see why not. I practically live here these days. Besides living with my dork would be pretty rad." you joke and he tickles you until you apologize with tears in your eyes.

"I'm so incredibly lucky to have you." he says when you guys settle down again.

"Same I mean where else would I go when my physco roommate fights with her boyfriend?" You say with a small life

"No need to figure that out, you can always come home." he says kissing your forehead and pulling you close before falling asleep.