Mikey Fusco

"Mikey!' He had just gotten back from NRG. You were at the airport. He kissed you on the forehead." I missed you so much" he whispered. "Micheal to the car Now!" his mother yelled. "I know I promised  we would hang out as soon as I got home but i'm grounded for breaking curfew" He said. "Really Micheal? It's been month's since wev'e seen each other, you never have time for me!" "Babe i'm sorry you know I always make time for my boo" "Well I guess your boo's tired because you don't have one anymore" You said with tears in you eyes "What Babe-" "Micheal I have to go" you said turning around walking out of the airport. You got home and ran to your room and slammed the door. You sat on you bed crying for hours. You couldn't get him out of your mind.  Mikey called you ten times you ignored all of them. Madison called you. you sighed and answered. "Hello?"  "Are you okay?" Madison asked. "No" you said. "Figured, Mikey hasn't gotten of the floor since you left we are still at the airport, he's really embarassing himself" "What? give him the phone" you sighed. "Hello , he whimpered. "Micheal get off the floor" Y/N! listen to me please-" "Micheal I  don't have time to talk just please get off the floor move on." "Okay, I love you" You hung up.

You took a shower. You put on pajama's and sat back on your bed. "Honey do you want to eat? " your mom asked coming in you room. "No! I just want to sleep please go away" you asked. "Okay, Night" She said leaving. You closed your eyes but couldn't sleep. You heard a knock on your balcony you got up and opened  the door. "Michel..." you sighed "What are you doing here?" He kissed you it was the most passioniate kiss youv'e ever had. "I love you Y/N, i'm sory iv'e benen busy , I just have so much going on with the tour and everything but you come first please forgive me?" You just shook your head. "I hate how I can't stay mad at you Micheal" You sighed. "It's cause you love me" he said tickling you making you smile. You pulled him in and you two slept with his arms around you. 

I feel like this one kind of sucked i'm sorry i'm getting writer's block :(