Preference: Tonight

Madison:

°Well, here we are again

Throwing punchlines, no one wins

As the morning sun begins to rise, we're fading fast

And we won't work this out°

You and Madison sat in the freezing snow. It's was barely 6am , you guys have been arguing all threw the night. "So this is where it ends.." he said. You nodded tears running down your numb cheeks. He had cheated again. You know you could pretend but you never would really forgive him. "We-we can't work this out" you said. "I screw everything up" Madison said softly tears pouring out if his eyes. You shook your head. "No, a relationship takes two, it could never be just your fault" He pulled you close one last time. You would always hate the snow.

Mikey:

No, we're not gonna work this out tonight

No, we're not gonna make this right

So I'll give a kiss and say goodbye

'Cause we're not gonna work this out

Tonight

"Were so destructive togther" you said looking around you and Mikey's apartment that had broken glass all over the floor and paintings on the ground that feel of the wall, furniture was turned over. He nodded. "But I always liked our dysfunctional ness" you nodded in agreement. Mikey pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away and dried your tears. "We can't fix this, us It just doesn't fit" he nodded. "I always love you though" he said tears streaking down his cheek. "I couldn't stop loving you even if I wanted to Fusco" you giving him a small smile. You gave each other one last hug before he left. You looked around your apartment that felt colder and dark and empty without him. "I will always love you" you said sliding down the closed the door.

I'm making for each of the boyz so this one is mikey and Madison. Also if you requested an imagine and I haven't done it yet , inbox me because I lost count and track. I will try to get most of them done on Friday.