Who you are - Madison

Your P.OV.
I walked into my room and closed my door. I turned on some music really loud to block out my parents talking down stairs about how concerned they are about me. I haven't eaten in idk how long I'm starving. I haven't responded to any of my friends calls or texts in a week. I've probably drove my boyfriend Madison mad. I've been ditching school and going anywhere the last few days. I walked over to my mirror in front of my bed. Why am I doing this to myself? And just like that I turned into a crying mess on my floor. The more I try the less it's working. I heard a knock at door. "MOM I DON'T WANT TO EAT" I yelled harshly. Madison walked in and saw me at my worst. "baby" he said walking towards me. "NO" I said backing away. He looked about in tears. " Y/N, it's okay to admit your not okay." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back in front of the mirror. "You see this girl? This is the most beautiful girl in the world. She's not perfect but nothing beautiful is perfect. She's kind to everyone but herself and that needs to change. Baby I love you please don't go through this alone when you have people that care about you" he said crying now too. I hugged him. "I love you too Madison" I said. He kissed me "There's nothing wrong with who you are babe" he said pulling me close.