Preference: You get hate on twitter

Chirs: Hater: I don't understand why @ICONiChrisKT even bothers with @Y/T/N He could a lot better like me :)

You: @H/T/N I bet you don't understand a lot of things , You don't look like the shapest knife in the drawer.

Chris: @H/T/N I bother because she's beautiful and makes me smile and perfect. Judging from your personality Your not my type.

Louis: Hater: @Y/T/N isn't good enough for Louis. He could do so much better. Like someone who doesn't look like a gerbel.

You: @H/T/N If you want to hurt me youv'e gotta hit a little harder than that because to be honest I really don't care for your opinion.

Louis: @H/T/N If @Y/T/N's A gerbel she's a cute gerbel and you're a rat.

Jason: Hater: @JasonToBeOne Better keep your dog @Y/T/N inside tonight. it's raining.

You: @H/T/N: *growls*

Jason: @H/T/N yeah yeah will do make sure you get back to the stables horeses don't like water

Madison:Hater: @Y/T/N Should be pushed of a bridge Madison would be better off.

You: @H/T/N: With a bungee cord. that would be an awesome experince.

Madison: @H/T/N Your right I would be better off. I'd never go bungge jumping scared of heights. #hellno

Mikey: Hater: @Y/T/N is only using Mikey of money. Go kill yourself

You: @H/T/N I pay for everything I have by myself. You know cause I have a job. You know cause I have life but i'm sure you would'nt know anything about that.

Mikey: @H/T/N You should never say things when you don't know all your facts.

Nick: Hater: @Y/T/N is so stupid. like i'd be suprised if she could read this.

You: I read it! :P #OneForY/N

Nick: *Tweets A picture of your report card* #TwoForY/N

Thomas: Hater: @Y/T/N Only drags Thoms down. I wish she would stop being such a snob.

You: @H/T/N Oh? *Tweets picture of You and Thomas' texts saying how much you complete him*

Thomas: @H/T/N Takes a snob to know a snob

Vinny: Hater: @Y/T/N is to much of a perfectionist for Vinny

You: @H/T/N *too

Vinny: @H/T/N Actullay She has a lazy side trust me iv'e seen it.

Gonna finish the rest in the morning. If you requested on I wrote it down and i'll get on it in the morning.

This one was fun to make comment your favorite one