Jason For Christina *Dirty*

You and Jason were at his house watching a movie. His parents were with Sarah at a ICON dinner party. You were fully focused on the movie. When you felt hands around your waist. Jason pulled you into his lap. You looked at him and he smirked you turned back to the tv. A few minutes later you felt something cold on your leg you looked a it was Jason's hand. You turned back to the tv. He started moving his hand up and down your thigh. You shivered from his touch. You turned to look at him.

He kissed you. It quickly turned into a heated make out. He layed you down on your back and climbed on top of you. He started kissing down your neck leaving small love bites. Making a quiet moan escape your lips. He smiled. His hands finding there way to your shorts slipping them off along with your under wear. You pulled off his shirt. You un buckled his jeans as he took off you shirt and and unclipped your bra. He kissed your chest going down till he reached his destination. He teased you for a moment kissing your clit. "J-Jason don't tease" you begged. He obeyed and stuck his lounge deep in you. Making your moans get louder. He moves two fingers in you as well. "Jason I'm getting close" you moaned and he stopped. Climbing back on top of you. He spread your legs a bit wider. "You ready?" He asked. You nodded and he pushed into you slowly. "Faster" you moaned. He picked up the speed. Going harder and deeper each time. "Jason!" You screamed. "You're so sexy when you scream my name" he said smiling. "I'm close" you moaned. "Fun for me baby" A few more thrust and you both came at the same time.

He layed next to you cuddling you into his arms. "Christina?" He said. "Yeah, babe" you said trying to catch your breathe. "I love you" you smiled. "I love you too."

Hope you like it!