Fools|| Madison

Hi! Man it's been a while, but this song inspired me to write again. Really love Fools by Troye Sivan and I hope you do too Ily guys more than summer ~ Kendra
-------------------------------------------------------
I am tired of this place, I hope people change. I need time to replace what I gave away.

You sigh as you pack the last bag in your car. You look at the kids playing in your street, the same street you grew up playing on. You've lived in this same suburban city your whole life.

"You know you don't have to go moving half way across the world on us. Especially right before Christmas." Your bestfriend sighs and you shrug.

"I have nothing left to offer this town." You mumble in reply before hugging her tightly.

"You know I always knew the normal plan wasn't for you. Graduate. Get accepted in some nearby college. Spend four years living off mommy and daddy." She jokes and you give a sad laugh in reply.

"I love you kiddo." She says before giving you a small smile as you get in your car and pull out of your parents' driveway.

And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small. Though I try to resist I still want it all.

You pull into the parking lot of your old high school. You still had three hours to get to the airport so you had time. It's hardly been eight months since you graduated, but it feels like forever.

The place was empty, because they were all on break for the holidays. You give a small smile at the familiar feeling of the place as memories wash over you.

Pain seeps in when Madison creeps in your mind. As stupid as it seems, you still weren't over your high school love. He graduated two years earlier then you and went to a college a few cites over. The calls got shorter and then stopped coming all together. You haven't seen his eyes since the day he left. Neither of you never said it, but it hurt a lot.

He was everything, you had ever wanted. You did t think you'd ever find anyone quite like him.

You walk down the hallways letting yourself feel the emotions that you usually ignored.

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aero planes. I see a little house on a hill and children's names. I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray. But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

You smile as you think about the life that you had planned out with him in it.

Maybe that's why you're leaving.

Maybe you need to create a world, find a passion without him in it.

Look at you. 19 and still crying over a boy you lost close to three years ago.

Y/N?" You heard and you turned around to see a ghost from Christmas past.

Madison Alamia.

"What are you doing here?" You manage to mumble. You looked and felt like you had just seen satan himself.

"Student teacher internship. I wanna teach music remember? I'm just here finishing up grading some finals." He says and all you can do is nod as thoughts race through your head.