Nick Mara For Chynna

You and Nick are the best of friends. Joined at the hip since you were babies. You had this sorta embarrassing crush on him. Today he was doing a meet & greet and workshop with the fans he asked you to come along. You weren't quite sure. The fans are for the most part nice , but some of them can be really mean. But he begged so you agreed.

You arrived at the hotel. He started signing photos and taking pictures so you sat with Chris. A few fans came to talk to Chirs. A few noticed you from Nick' s instagram. Then it was time for the workshop. They were dancing to Fine China. Nick had showed you it a thousand times. so he had you help a few that weren't getting it. You were helping some one when you heard girls laughing about how bad of a dancer you are. You finished helping that person then walked over to Nick.

"I have to go."

"What why?" He asked.

"I just have to to"

"Okay...see you later" He said giving you a hug as you walked out the studio. Trying not to let it get to you.

Later that night you were laying in bed on your phone. When you got a text from Nick.

Nick: Hey you okay?

You: Yeah why

Nick: You looked upset when you left the workshop today

You: It was nothing

Nick: Wait did one of the fans say something to you?

You: Well not to me..

Nick: Chynna! Why didn't you tell me

You: I didn't want there to be a problem

Nick: I'm coming over.

Five minutes later. Your heard a knock at your window. You opened it and let him in. He sat on your bed.

"What did they say?" He asked

"They said I was a bad dancer"

"What? You're an amazing dancer why would they say that?"

You shrugged sitting next to him.

"They're probably just jealous of how beautiful you are"

"You think I'm beautiful?" You asked

"Yeah" he answered.

Then just like that he kissed you. You were shocked at first but kissed him back.

When you pulled away he asked you to be his girl and of course you said yes. You two spent the rest of the night watching movies. Before you fell asleep in his arms.

Hope you liked it!