Lighting ⚡️• Jason

You opened the door. It was raining hard , lighting cracked across the sky. You looked at the boy standing in front of you.
"Ummm Hey" you said
"Hi I was just wondering if you could talk?" You turned around you parents were sleeping.
"Umm yeah meet me out back"
you said grabbing a jacket and rushing quietly out the back door. You sat down on one of your porch chairs next to Jason , thankfully protected from the bad thunderstorm.
Why would Jason your ex of six months now ,come see you? You guys parted your ways when he moved to L.A.

"How have you been?"he asked
"Busy , school , dance and such" you answered
He nodded " I've missed you" he said
You missed him so much as well.
You had expected to spend the whole summer with him and he just left you. you had spent most of the summer locked in your room. When school started you picked yourself up and started to adjust to alife without him. Now here you are summer long gone and finishing up the first semester and he pops back up. Reminding you of your summertime sadness.
"I've missed you more than you know" you said
"So how's L.A.?" you asked
"It's good nothing like home though , nothing like here with you" he said
" Jason don't. I was sad and hurting all summer and I just got my life back together don't come back and tear me apart again" you said trying not to cry.
It was silent.
"Why'd you come here at two am in the middle of a thunderstorm what'd you have to say?" you asked him
" I just wanted to know how you were doing. How you've handled things. Have you changed. Have you moved on. Do you still love me like I love you?" he said looking up to meet your eyes.
" Jason.." you didn't finish what you were going to say cause he kissed you.
" Look y/n I know I hurt you just leaving like that and I know we'll never handle long distance and I know you don't even way to talk to me but I do know that we both still love each other and I don't know about you but I will always be madly in love with you , that's what I came here to say" he said looking in your eyes before getting up to leave.

You watched him walk away for a moment before running after him.
"JASON" you yelled
He turned around and you ran into his arms.
" I will never stop loving you" you whispered

Hope you guys enjoyed it I know I haven't written in forever😩 but I have some awesome stuff planned

Part two to this or nah? 💕