Shawty is a 10•Mikey

This ones a little long , I got a bit carried away my bads!

Mikey's POV
I walked into the party. I wasn't super spiked about going. It was just a bunch of old friends from way back when. I was home for a while and it's Friday and I had nothing better to do than sit at home so I figured why not. Montana and her friends were the first to approach me. They all gave me hugs and asked me how the tour was going. After they finally walked away I looked around. I haven't seen some of these people since elementary. Then I saw her. I didn't know her name but she was breathtakingly beautiful. When she caught my gaze her face lit up.
"Mikey!" she exclaimed running over to me.
She knew me? Was I supposed to know her? Hey, I wasn't complaining. She hugged me. " I haven't seen you in forever superstar!" she said smiling. She noticed my face and shook her head. " Oh big shot doesn't remember his very first best friend I know it's been some years but come on spike" she said in a joking matter. "Y/N" I heard Montana call and she turned around.
Y/N.
This can't be possible.
Y/N was my very best friend from the time we were in diapers until the time I switched schools to dance at ICON and she moved to somewhere. "Oh so now he remembers me!" she joked. "I..i can't believe it Y/N you grew up to be such a beautiful women" I said still in shock. " Well I haven't seen you since we were five it's been fifteen years Fusco time does that to some!" She said laughing. " Yeah but time did something special for you" I said under my breath. She must of heard me because she said " time didn't do to bad for you itself"
I wasn't sure what it was about her but Y/N had definitely changed.
"Hey I have to go but we should defiantly catch up while you're back in town" she said
"Most defiantly" I said as we switched phones. She gave me one last hug before walking away. I watched her go. I don't what it was about her but I do know I need Y/N back in my life..