You shouldn't love me but please do Vinny

Vinny P.O.V
Y/N is going to be here soon. I'm so excited to see her. Even though were "just friends". Me and Her have a very rocky relationship but no matter what label you put on us , I love and care for her more than anything in the world. This "just friends" stuff is killing me but if that's what it takes to get my princess back I'll do it. And I'll never do anything to lose her again. I hear the doorbell ring and I nearly sprint for the door.
"VINNY!" she says her face lighting up with that bright smile I've missed. She looked so sad the last time I saw her she looked so sad, I never thought I'd see it again. "Y/N I've missed you more than you know" I said pulling her close. "uhh yeah same" she said pushing away lightly. And just like that the false sense of 'everything's just fine' between us died. " Umm come in. Bianca just made pizza" I said. "Sounds great. How have you been Vinster?" She asked as we stepped inside my house. Dying without you. "Fine, How about you?" I ask.

Y/N's POV
Hurting everyday since you told me. "Alright" I reply. As we enter the kitchen. "Y/N!" Bianca says. "It's so nice to see you" we hugged as I replied. "You too B". Vinny started making our plates and cups and stuff as Bianca questioned me about me and Vinny's "relationship" or more the ruins of what used to be the best thing in my life. "So are you guys back together?" she asked and I instantly shook my head. "Were just friends and I want it to stay that way at least for now....I don't know if I can trust him anymore" I said. She nodded. "Totally understandable. But if it means anything he's been a mess missing you" she said before she left to god knows where. I went and joined Vinny in the dining room. We ate silently for a moment and then we started talking about what we've been up to since 'that day'. We were trying to be friendly but you could swim in the awkward in the room. "Y/N" Vinny said after a while. "Uh yeah?" I replied. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I know it doesn't fix or change anything and you're probably tired of hearing that from me but I don't know why else to say" he said. No. No Y/N. We are not gonna cry. Not in front of him. Not here. "How about how you could do something like that to me?" I said replying more harsh then I intended to. He sighed tears forming in his eyes. "I have been trying to figure that out the seven months, ten days, nine hours and five seconds that you were gone Y/N. I don't know. It doesn't make sense. That isn't me. But i do know that out all my life I've never regretted anything more and if I could say something to take all of your pain away I would say it until I died" he said crying now. Even when he said what most girls would consider the sweetest thing. I was still angry. "But why HER out of all the girls you could've chosen. Why'd you have to shoot so close to home? That was my BESTFRIEND. You were my everything. And and you know what sucks about that Vincent? Is that I still love you. As much as I want to hate you and never see you again, I still love you" I screamed at him ,crying now too. He got up and pulled me close again. "Y/N you're the only thing that keeps me together. You shouldn't love me but please do" he said as I started calming down. I missed him. "I Hate Love you Vinny" I said. "I Hate Love you too" he said kissing me.