I can't get over you Nick Mara. Part 1

Y/N' s POV

I walked into the trampoline park with my bestfriend Daniel. He nice but nothing like my Ex ,but he's the past I guess. Haven't seen him since that day. We paid and got our wristbands and put our stuff in lockers. The only reason I compare him to my Ex is because he likes me and is always trying to make us a couple but I'm not really interested in dating anyone right now. We started running around like kids jumping , flipping and screaming when I ran dead into someone. My Ex. Nick Mara. "I'm sorry" I said getting up about to turn and walk the other way when he stopped me. "No problem , how have you been?" he asked. "Nick let's not act like what happened didn't happen okay? that's too painful" I said "Look y/n you know that I never meant to hurt you it was-" he started but I cut him off. "You never meant to hurt me? that's a bunch of lies and you know it. I'll never forget the losers you was really hanging with. I'm trying to forget the people that told you I wasn't it. You broke up with me after six months because your friends and fans didn't like is together!" I said about to cry. "That's not the reason come on y/n don't be dramatic" he said sounding annoyed. "Oh so it's normal to call the girl you just said you loved that day at two in the morning and tell her you don't want to be with her." I yelled "Y/N we both know you stopped loving me a long time ago!" he yelled back. I was shocked at this false words. "Nick I could never stop loving you and it's so obvious. You're just as much of a jerk since that night" I said turning around and telling Daniel I wanted to leave.