Andrea and Madison.

You were busy searching high and low for your best friend's dog. She loved him so much and she hasn't stopped crying since she realized he was missing.

"This isn't working let's split up and meet back here in fifteen minutes. Andrea you go search the park" your friend said.

"Okay" You said heading quickly towards the park.

"Here here sugar!" You called. No sign of her.....at first.

She came running towards you.

You bent down picking her up.

"We've been searching all over for you!" You said looking up to see the one and only Madison Alamia in front of you.

"Is this cutie yours?" He asked.

"My-my friends" you said.

"She's been here for hours" he said.

"Thanks so much for keeping her here" you said

"No problem"

"I should probably get her back to my friend but please let me take you to ice cream some time for finding her" you said writing your number on his hand before walking back towards your bestfreind.

"You found her! What took you so long it's been twenty five minutes!" She said.

"Your welcome no problem and Madison Alamia had her"

"What? Madison Alamia held the dog I'm holding right now?"

"Yep"

"Her value just went up by thousands" she said as you guys headed back to her house talking about what your going to where to meet Madison later that night.