"Trouble" Jerhico Lopez * high dirty*

This one is really dirty so if you have a problem with that leave now because I warned you and I'm not dealing with annoying comments. Also I'm not responsible for any extreme feels or combustion of internal orvarries that might occur while reading this.

You have been teasing Jerhico all day and you can tell he's at the end of his wire with it. Tonight you guys are going out with some of the boyz. You but on a short dress that really shows off your figure. You walked down stairs. "Nope back upstairs your not wearing that" Jericho said. You rolled your eyes. "I have my own mind, I can wear what I want." You said walking past him to the door. "Your gonna get yourself in trouble" he said walking with you to the car.

You guys got to the club and you've had a few drinks. "Baby come dance with me" you said pulling Jericho to the dance floor. You started grinding on him and you could tell he was getting turned on. "Y/N stop unless you want to get punished" he whispered in your ear. You smirked and kept going.

Finally he had enough. He pulled you out of the club and sped you home. You walked into your house and as soon as the door closed his lips were on yours. They were rough. "Go upstairs and when I get up there you better not have a single thing on" he told you. You ran upstairs and managed in your half drunken state to get everything off and lay on the bed. He soon came in and stripped down as well. He climbed on top of you admiring your body. "You are in so much trouble." He said kissing on your neck. " so here are my rules. You can't touch and you can't make a sound unless I tell you otherwise." He started kissing lower and lower until he was inbetween your legs. He flicked his lounge inside of you. You bit your lip hard trying not to moan. You had to grab the sheets to not pull his hair. You legs started shaking you were close. You couldn't help it you screamed his name as you climaxed.

He climbed back on top of you. "You don't listen well well guess I have to teach you a lesson" he said sliding into you. Making you scream. He meant faster hitting your g spot. "Harder" you moaned. He did as you asked. "Who is making you feel this good?" He whispered in your ear. "You" he smirked. "Let the neighbors know" "JERHICO" you yelled. He went faster making you see white with pleasure. "JERHICO I'm close" " cum for me baby" he said. You both climaxed at the same time. He laid next to you. Pulling you close. " I'm sorry" he said. "For what?" You asked. "You probably won't be able to walk tomorrow"you laughed slightly falling asleep.

The next morning you woke up to Jericho looking at you. "Good morning beautiful" he said kissing you. "Morning baby" you said yawning. He laughed. "Come on let's go get breakfast" he said getting up. You tried to get up but sat back down yelping. Jerhico turned towards you trying to hide his smirk. "Well don't act so damn proud of yourself" you said rolling your eyes and reaching your arms out. "Told you so" he said giving you a piggy back ride downstairs.

This imagine was inspired by the song Trouble by J.Cole. Also ALL requests will be done. I have a lot to do but don't worry I'm working on them. I just want to say thank you so much. You guys have been giving be great feed back and I really appreciate it. Love ya!