Hurt People, Hurt People | Mikey Fusco 1 of 2

Madison's POV

"Mikey just shut up and go" Mikey has been rude and arrogant since Y/N broke up with him. I can tell that's not Mikey though. It's hurt. Hurt People always hurt people. "No I don't want to go" Mikey yelled back at me. Mikey cheated on y/n and she let him go. He for the most part hasn't left his room since. The fans are worried about him. "Mikey you'll never get her back if you don't start her healing process" Jason told him. "She doesn't want to see me. She's better off." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm done either you get up or were dragging you all the way to y/n' s house" I said. He ignored me. "Alright on three" I said. He sprung up " Fine I'm up but I'm not going to y/n' s house" he said. "Bro if you care about her at least give her cloeser" Louis said. "No forget it " Mikey is so damn stubborn. "Come on guys we'll be back Fusco" I called once we were out his room.

Mikey's POV

I miss her smile. I miss the way she looked in my hats and how her lips felt against mine. Why did I hurt my baby? I got a call. "Mad . What do you want?" I asked. Y/N' s hurt. She was walking around last night and got hit by a car. My heart dropped. I couldn't breath. My chest got tight and my mouth got got dry. "What...What?" "Y/N is hurt" Madison repeated. I couldn't speak anymore there was a lump in my throat. My hands got sweaty. I felt like I was going to die. "She's at the hospital now" I hung up the phone before running into Nicolette' s room. Screaming and crying begging her to take me to the hospital.