Jazmin & Louis

*WARNING* Talks of self harm

I walked up the flight of stairs to the roof top of our school. This was the place Louis asked me out four months ago. He makes me so happy. He got me to stop cutting. He showed me that you can find happiness in the darkness if you just click the light on.

"What's up Lou? I asked he said he wanted to talk to me

"Where done. " he said sharply. I could feel every piece of my heart shatter. I feel to my knees and put my face in my hands waves of shock flowing threw my body, a silent scream piercing threw my shut lips, tears flowing down my face like heavy rain. I couldn't breathe and I could feel my heart beat run threw my chest, I was suddenly aware of the cold and I felt it stinging my skin.

After about I'd say an hour I looked up. I was alone. He left me there when I needed him the most.

Why would he end it? Was it something I did? Something I said? Was it me? Yeah that must be it. I'm not good enough. Louis could do so much better and I knew it the day I met him

. He doesn't need someone with all these problems and all these flaws. I was such a waste of his time. I slowly raised to my feet and walked home slowly. Night creeping up slowly. My judgement clouded like tonight's sky.

2 weeks later*

I watched as kid gossiped and talked below me.

Probably about me. Probably about how Jazmin went missing. I came up here about a week ago , haven't left since. I went into relapse I counted thirty scars yesterday. Who cares if I'm not good enough for Louis nothing could make me worse right?

Louis' POV

I walked up to Jazmin's ex, I mean current boyfriend.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Why would I know?" He said

"Well you were seeing her behind my back when we were dating I thought you'd know" I said

He looked confused.

"Louis I haven't spoken to Jazmin in months" he said

My heart dropped to my stomach.

My baby. I left my baby over stupid rumor. I'm so stupid.

I rushed for the stairs to the roof. I've searched everywhere this has to be the only place she could be. I opened the door and looked and found her sitting by the edge watching kids talk

"Jazmin?" I asked, Running over to her and embracing her into a hug.

She pulled away. I noticed she had scars on her arm. A lot of them.

"No no baby girl why?" I asked

"Well I'm not good enough for you, I've got nothing to lose." She said.

I shook my head almost in tears. "No no I was stupid I listened to rumors but that doesn't matter you're wrong ,you're more good enough for me."

"I don't know what to say...." she said

I looked at her arms again kissing every scar.

"Louis it's bad...I don't think even you can stop me this time"

Your POV

He rolled up his sleeves.

"You wanna cut yourself?"

He held his arm out to me. "You look me in the eyes and cut me as many times as you'd cut yourself" he said

Tears formed In my eyes.

"Louis I could never do that to you" and suddenly I understood. I already have every time I harm myself.

He pulled me close. "Jaz you're so perfect don't ever leave me"

I kissed him. "Louis I don't plan too" I said slightly smiling.

We're so dysfunctional but we work.

Perfectly.

I got kinda carried away but I hope you liked it , Love - ♥★Kєη∂υняαααн★♥