Drowning❤️Jason

Missing you comes in waves..and tonight I'm drowning.

I have no use for mediocre love. I want to drown in someone.

Missing him is a helpless inevitable feeling. You reply his words over and over again.

"I can't love you right. I don't have the type of love you crave."

But You think so differently. Jason is the type of love you crave.

His smile when you fake pout at his mean jokes.

The way his eyes shine every time you try to explain how much how he means to me.

His childish whines when you wake him up early in the morning

The numb look on his tear stained face that time his friend died

How he stresses over his hair ever since that day you said how much you like it a certain way.

His laugh when you won't let him go when it's time for him to leave

His voice every night when he says "good night"

His arms that seem to hold you together when you fall apart...

Kinda like now. The flashbacks play in your head. All those little things you took for granted because you thought you'd always have them.

You picked up your phone and heard his phone go straight to voicemail. The voicemail that has you screaming about how much you love him in the background.

"Hey it's 4am, you're probably sleep. I just. I know you're trying to do what you think is best for me but honestly Jason if our love destroys me. I'd self-destruct with a smile on my face cause right now I feel like I'm drowning and I'm so numb I can't move and I can't stop loving you just for a second to catch my breathe so I guess what I'm trying to say is will you please come hold me together cause I'm falling apart"

A/N: Update: Well since I've last talked to you guys, my friend died R.I.P Tyler, Volleyball season started and I've been getting ready to go back to school. So my question is what day of the week would you guys like me to update on weekly when school starts back up and should I do a part 2 to this. Thanks for you guys' support in my recent hard times. I love yall.