I care about you ❤️

You are more than a statistic, a stereotype, a test score, or a grade point average.

You are more than that boy who doesn't realize the beautiful person that you are or that peer that degrades you.

Your are more than that coach or director or mentor or teacher or professor that doesn't see the big ball of blazing potential that you are.

You are going to face adversity and trials and problems so big that you feel like it's just consumed you, all of your life. It's never gonna stop and I'm willing to tell you that this is just the beginning.

But it's how you conquer them, even when the chances are low, even when you've already failed, even when you've lost faith in yourself that gives you worth.

You are strong and you owe it to yourself to buckle down and keep going. Speak your mind, push to be the best at what you do, be unapologetically bold and take up space and love even if you're scared too and laugh even when you're crying and don't give up.

Please don't give up.

So many of you guys are such talented, beautiful people and we are up next. The future is us. So you have to keep going, we have to keep to keep going.

These are the years that we are making the most important and hardest to change habit of our entire lives: how we face adversity.

So you can't give up, you have to keep going. It's hard, I know, but you are more than capable of conquering anything that comes your way and I'm 100% sure of that.

Sorry to get sappy on you guys, but I had someone tell me some of this stuff the other day and I didn't realize that I needed to hear it until I heard it so I'm passing it along. My inbox is always open to anyone for anything. I'm all ears and I love talking to people and giving advice. I'm so serious my friends call my Oprah lol. Ily guys more than summer ~ Kendra ❤️