Jason Smith

You and Jason are with Sara. You guys just got back from a tour stop. Your parents home while you guys went into the city for ice cream. You walk into the shop and you order your favorite ice cream. Oreo. Jason never lets you pay for your self , so you don't even argue. You guys start walking back home ounce you got your ice cream. You saw a group of guys your age walking and you noticed one of them. "Hey!" You said running to him hugging him. " what's up your name I haven't seen you in forever" he said after you pulled away. Jason cleared his throat. "Oh Grant this is my boyfriend Jason, Baby this is an old friend from elementary school Grant." You said introducing them. "Hmm nice to meet you" Jason said wrapping his arms around you. "You too, hey Y\N a lot of us are going back to the old fort tomorrow wanna come?" Jason rolled his eyes before saying. " Actually tomorrow she's watching me and my sister perform" he answered for you. "Okay,, well I guess I'll see you later Y/N and again nice to meet you Jason." " Yeah you too man" Jason said steering you away from him. You laughed. "What?" Jason asked. "You so jealous" you laughed out. " No I'm not!" Jason protested. "Really? Then maybe I should tell Grant to reschedule" you said raising your eyebrows. " You better not!" Jason said shocked. " Thought so, it's okay I love my jealous baby" " I love you too and you're all mine" he said kissing you cheek.