Boys like you scare me• Madswag

No. No.

Not acceptable.

Not tolerated.

I can't be. You thought to yourself as You walked to your next class. Which unfortunately he's in there as well.

You've been keen on not liking, loving or trusting anyone since the incident in 7th grade and the bitterness still hadn't faded even though you're in high school. But one boy was changing that.

"Hey sexy" some random guy that's been hitting on you for about a week now said as you passed his desk to get to yours you rolled your eyes and replied "Call me that when you can spell sexy" the whole class 'oohed as you sat in you desk in the back.

And then he walked in. Madison Alamia. Probably the most outwardly attractive person you've ever met. And of course he sat right next to you. wow he's a beautiful person.

What? No stop. You don't have crushes. You said shaking the thought out of your mind.

Class started and you tried focusing on getting the notes done so you could start early on your homework.

"Hey, do you mind helping me with number four?" his beautiful lips asked you while his beautiful eyes looked in yours and his beautiful face made a small smile.

You hesitantly looked over at his paper. "You um.. forgot to um, put the variables on one side before you found x" you said working the problem out for him to show him. He nodded and smiled again. "Thank you Y/N" he said his beautiful voice saying your name made your heart skip tons of beats.

Wait. No. Stop. He's just some stupid boy capable of doing a bunch of stupid things. You don't like him.

The bell finally rung and you quickly gathered your things. You usually have tons of stuff to do after school but surprisingly today you were free. You gathered your things.

"Hey Y/N" Madison said jogging to catch up to you in the hall.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out this weekend" he said once he got your attention.

You immediately shook your head. "Boys like you scare me" you said

"Huh, what do you mean?" he said obviously confused.

"You know the boys with the pretty eyes, that always has the right words to sa-" you started but he cut you off

"No I get that , I mean why do boys like me scare you" He said

"It's a long spiel" you said

"It's a Friday, I've got time" he said

You sighed.

"You're type a boy that makes teenage girls sketch small nothings in math class every day. You're the type of boy, teenage girls pace and take different routes in the hallway just to see you. you're the type of boy that makes teenage girl smile from ear to ear before they sleep at night. you're the type a boy that makes teenage girls wake up hours early in the morning hoping you'll notice. You're the type of boy that can deceive teenage girls. You're the type of boy that leads teenage girls on. You're they type of boy that makes teenage girls tell their daughters they can't date decades later. You're the type of boy that keeps teenage girls up at night ,wondering why they ever wanted to love. You're the type of boy that makes teenage girls stare in the mirror for hours wondering what it was. You're a beautiful creature capable of as much good as bad. you could have girl like me totally destroyed your feet with my heart at your mercy. Boys like you scare me."

You finally finished taking a breathe.

He nodded.

"That definitely makes sense, I see wonderful girls get hurt everyday but Y/N my intentions are true. I have no notion for breaking hearts only loving them" he said

You didn't know what to say he was looking at you right in the eyes.

"Great, so pick you up tomorrow at eight." He said kissing you on the cheek before running off.

You just stood their watching him as he meet up with his friends.

"Madison Alamia you scare me" you whispered as you started heading home.