Drowning♥️ Jason pt.2

Jason's POV
I watched as another call from her rang on. That voicemail broke my heart. I miss my princess. She sounds so broken. I thought what I was doing was what was best for her at the time but I'm rejudging that decision.

Your POV
I woke up and looked in the mirror. I looked like actual death. "Today is he day I get over Jason". I say to myself just like everyday since he's left. I quickly took a shower and was making breakfast when, I heard a knock at the door. I open it to reveal none other than Jason Smith in the flesh.
"What are you doing here?" I ask sounding a bit upset
"Not the response I was looking for" he mumbled "I came cause of your voicemail last night
My head sunk in my hands as I remember stupidly calling him last night.
"Oh" I said
"Y/N I still love you and I'm so stupid for letting you go I never meant to hurt you." He started

"Meant to." I almost yelled "but you did. Jason you broke me into pieces when I'm alone at night I get numb and forget what it feels like to love or be loved and you know what I think about? You and everytime you lied to my face and told me you loved me. I don't even know why you bothered showing up."

"I came cause you said you needed me and you might not believe it but I meant everything I've said to you shocker" he said obviously getting mad aswell

"I say things I don't mean when I'm out of my mind heart broken Jason, but you don't get to just come waltzing back in after you destroy my world."

"I thought that was what was best for you." he said

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU SUDDENLY GET TO DICTATE WHAT'S BEST FOR ME. JASON ALL I WANTED WAS YOU." I said crying.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I know I can't just come waltzing in but can I creep in?" He asks calmly.

" I don't know Jason. This has made me realize all my happiness was in you. I forgot I was my own living soul outside of you. Jason I forgot who I was and I kinda want to find out on my own" I said
And he nodded

"Call me later? Just to make sure you're okay?" He asked

And I nod and watch as he leaves before closing the door and sliding down it crying like the average teenage girl I said I'd never be.