Don't Lie /Mikey ❤️

A/N: I know my last few have been kinda sad ones but I promise the next few won't be, these are just some ideas I wanted to make and also, This is actually a reverted chapter sneek peak from my new story. Ily guys more than summer ~ Kendra

Your:POV
I could see it in his face. Pain is something I've grown so comfortable with it's so natural to me. So when I saw it in his face and when I felt it when he said those words and when he held me as my world came crashing down around and I felt like the room was taking me under and I could feel the brokenness in my being.
"Why?" I sobbed
"Shh it's going to be okay, I promise" he said
"How can you promise something like that she's gone Mikey, don't lie to me" I yelled
"Hey, hey" he said trying to calm me "I can promise something like that cause I know who you are, You're a beautiful strong girl who can get through anything and I know who she was. She wouldn't want you crying if I know Y/F/N she's laughing at the bags under your eyes right now." He joked and I laughed a little.
"Thank you for being here with me Mikey" I said
"Hey it's me and you against the world. I'm here with you through everything." He reassured
_________________________
I slowly left my seat next to Mikey and walked to the podium in the room dressed in black and about 200 sad faces staring back at me.
"Y/F/N wouldn't want me to stand up here and give some movie worthy speech saying how great she was. Shed wanted me to be completely honest and blunt. Like she was. Y/F/N could be extremely bossy and loud and annoying and lazy and I really could go on forever" You joked earning a samll laugh from the crowd "But she was also Caring, and Kind, and Loyal and she was the most Brave and Daring person I have met to this day. When I found out that she had been kidnapped, I joked and said she'd probably kick butt back to safety" you said earning another small laugh. "One thing Y/F/N always said is that all she wanted from life was to die with no regrets. So I know wherever she is right now she's laughing at us, claiming that going to that party was worth it. She was such a beautiful soul. The best friend, I will ever have. May God bless her soul and may she rest in peace." You finished walking back to Mikey trying to save your tears for your seat.
"You did good babe and I know, Y/F/N is laughing at your corniness right now" he said and you nodded taking his hand. "I know, I know" you whispered drying your eyes with your other hand.

New York News: 5:13 pm 12/20/14
Missing Alston High student, Y/F/N, who was thought out to be kindnapped was found dead this morning on the outskirts of town. Her killer is still unknown. Her classmates planned a candle lighting for her tonight in the Alston high parking lot for anyone that wants to give their condolences. Coming up next with the debate on immigration.