Vinny *Dirty*

"That so like you!" You yelled.

"Oh get over yourself Y/N" he shot back. You rolled your eyes. Before grabbing your jacket.

"I'm leaving" You said. Vinny was blocking the door.

"Not gonna happen I'm not gonna let you leave here mad at me" Vinny Said blocking the door.

"Your so stubborn , I hate you" You were pushed into the wall.

"Really?"He asked his voice hot on your neck making you shiver. You nodded anyway.

"Vinny let me g-" You were cut off by his lips. Moving in sync with yours. He softly bit your bottom lip. Your tounges fought fought for dominance. He pulled you up stairs locking the door before pushing you on the bed. Pressing your lips together again. Slowly he moved down to your neck giving you love bites. "Vinny" you moaned. "

"What was that?" He asked smirking. You pulled his shirt off as he started un-butonning your jeans. He returned to your lips as he unbuttoned your blouse. His hands roamed your body until he found your panties he pulled them down.

"You know for someone who hates me you sure are wet" he teased. Rubbing you.

"Mm Vinny don't tease" you moaned. He completely ignored you. You whispered bucking your hips. Beg for it" Vinny Said smiling obviously enjoying seeing you struggle.

"Vinny please!" You screamed. Thighs shaking. He listened this time putting two fingers in you. "More" you moaned. He added two fingers. He picked up the speed. Making you go crazy. Forgetting what you were even mad about. "Vinny I need you in me now" you said un buckling his jeans. Pulling them down with his boxers. You couldn't help but stare at his "GRAND Man". He smiled. Pushing you back down. "You ready?" He asked You nodded. He slowly entered you. "Vinny" you screamed. He went faster. Your whole body started shaking and your walls started collapsing on Vinny. "Vinny I'm gonna cum" you yelled. " Your so tight" he yelled. You both came at the same time. Laying next to each other. "You still hate me?" Vinny asked. "I love you Vinny" you said falling asleep in his arms.

I wanted to test it out before I did the personals how is it?