Mikey Fusco For Mery

Mikey's POV

"Bro do you see that girl over there?" Madison asked. Mikey looked up from his phone to see you with your friends laughing.

"Wow she's beautiful...." Mikey said.

" Well GO talk to her!" Madison said pushing him towards you.

"What? No." Mikey said turning around

"Look there looking at your poster she's obviously into you just be a man and go talk to her!"

"Fine" Mikey said rolling his eyes. He fixed his hair before walking over to you and your friends.

Your POV

I can't believe we're here at NRG. You thought.

"Mery look it's Mikey!" Your friend called to you. Pointing to his poster.

"It's so cool" you and friends said.

"Uh thanks" someone said you all turned around. It was Mikey.Fusco. He turned and waved Madison over. Madison came joggin over awkwardly.

"We were wondering if you pretty ladies wanted to hang out after the show?" Mikey asked. You were speechless. But your friends agreed to meet them in Madison's room after the show.

Later ~

At the meet and greet Mikey signed your bracelet and you guys danced together. After the show you and your friends were hanging out in Madison's room just talking. Your phone was on the other side of the room charging. At the end of the night you left totally forgetting your phone.

The next morning in the lobby Mikey gave you your phone back and you noticed he had spoken several pictures pictures and put them on twitter as well as put his number in. You guys talked on the phone for a couple of months before you finally made it official.

I really liked this one. Hope you did too.