chapter 37- you need to know

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Cracked egg head cutie
(Private messaging)

: We're by a tavern, smells like they have good food here so its a great place to stop and eat. Fell and I could order you guys something you plan to stop by here too.

Sounds great, Sci said he's starving over here so we'll be right over.

Wait.. You said you and fell.. Where are the others?

: right, about that, so basically there was no way in hell we'd be sticking together for long, so we decided to slit up

: Honestly, no one really went against the idea, so don't be surprised if you saw the others somewhere like uh... Hm.. Probably a flower show just to buy all the flowers and piss couples off..

Doesn't sound like anyone in the group would even do something as petty as that...

Oh wait, don't tell me, I think I know who.

: Well anyways, I'll see ya guys here.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Lust chuckled a bit before putting his phone in his pocket, finally noticing the fact that Sci was staring at him as they just walked down a street, unaware of the fact that the other three separated from them.

"Im surprised you haven't sliced your own skull in half yet from how big you were smiling." Sci commented as he pushed his glasses up.

Lust tilted his head, trying to seem confused while his cheeks turned a slight purple.
"What ever do you mean, dear friend of mine?"

Sci rolled his eyelights before oulling out his phone, going to the map application.
"Anyways, where are we headed off to?"

"... How do you have a map of the town?"

"When we first came here, I had a drone fly around to map out the streets in case we ever needed it." Sci simply explained.

"Uh... That... Sounds illegal when you consider the fact that you're in a foreign kingdom." Lust pointed out.

"Well its not foreign anymore now is it? Now tell me where."

Lust huffed.
"Luckily for you, Horror and Fell are at a tavern, they're ordering something to eat there, they said they wouldn't really mind if we come join them."

"Tavern.. Tavern..." Sci muttered to himself as he swiped through the virtual map, soon able to locate the.. Only tavern around.

"Found it, its a little bit of a way, but its not far. Its... Possibly twice as far as the walk from our rooms to the dining hall." Sci summed up.

"Uhuh... I didn't really ask for a summary like that, but I guess it could give me an idea.. That's a pretty long walk." Lust said, muttering the last part a bit silently, earning him an elbow to the arm.

"No its not, you unhealthy bag of cloth, bones, and filthy jokes." Sci said jokingly.

Lust gasped dramatically, placing a hand on his chest.
"Well I never!" He mimicked those fancy sayings pesky rich people say, makimg Sci laugh.